7E Communications >
Glossary > Glossary Terms
Glossary Terms Beginning 0-9
0-9 : A
: B : C
: D : E
: F : G
: H : I
: J : K
: L : M
N : O
: P : Q
: R : S
: T : U
: V : W
: X : Y
- Sixteen-state quadrature amplitude modulation.
- 29 - 25 log10
- Mathematical characteristic describing performance of an SNG uplink antenna to meet the 2° satellite spacing requirement.
- Basic rate ISDN, with 2 × 64 kbps bearers and a 16 kbps data channel.
- Third generation mobile system: digital cellular telephony platform for beyond 2000.
- Describes a picture where the chrominance is sampled at half the rate relative to luminance, in both the horizontal and vertical planes.
- Describes a picture where the chrominance is sampled at half the rate relative to luminance in the horizontal plane, but at the same rate as luminance in the vertical plane.
- Describes a picture where the chrominance and luminance are sampled at the same rate in both the horizontal and vertical planes: effectively chrominance is given the same bandwidth as the luminance.
- See ITU-R BT.601.
- Sixty-four-state quadrature amplitude modulation.
- Eight-phase shift key modulation.